Here are the top 5 posts I read this week plus one moving video.
1. People of the Second Chance’s “Motivational Yeller” gives an important reminder of the affect yelling has on our children.
2. Matthew Paul Turner’s “YOU ARE STRONG. YOU ARE BRAVE. YOU ARE GOOD. YOU ARE LOVED” and why he shares those words with his kids everyday.
3. Ray Ortlund’s “What Just Happened” regarding Pastor Mark Driscoll’s letter of repentance and what that means for you and me.
4. Richard Beck’s “On Christian Celebrity” talks about the need for pastors who are introverts to suck it up and be available after speaking engagements.
5. Shauna Niequist’s “She’s Not A Megachurch, She’s My Sister” regarding the powerful role the church of her childhood has played in her life.
And finally, the best video I watched this week…