1. Dr. Louis Profeta’s “Your Kid And My Kid Are Not Playing In The Pros” should be required reading for all parents before allowing their kids to participate in sports and other extra-curricular activities.
2. Amber Haines’ “On Joy and How We Love” is one of the most touching pieces of writing I’ve read in a while.
3. Scot Mcknight’s “Young Restless and No Longer Reformed” is a great piece for people who are bewildered by the resurgence of Calvinism, especially on the web.
4. Zack Hunt’s “The Constitution Came Right Out Of The Bible?” on historian David Barton’s continued quest to prove that American is a Christian nation (for those not familar with church world David Barton is to historians what Ken Ham is to scientists).
5. Dr. Nathaniel Hansen’s poem “YOUR TWENTY-FIRST CENTURY PRAYER LIFE” shared on Addie Zierman’s blog was both moving and profound.
Finally, here’s the funniest video I watched this week: